The musings and offerings of a burgeoning greetings master

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Mr Cardmaker Loves His Glossy Accents

Well, The fact that these Balloon Celebration stamps and punch make it so easy to make fab cards in all kinds of groupings, it was time to get inventive with it.

I have far too many red stamp pads. I also have way too many red t-shirts, red plaid shirts, and red stuff in general.

I made this--

I used just about every stamp in this set that I could use to doll up these balloons. I love the stars, both the outline and solid images! I have all kinds of red inks here, from Distress Inks, to Hero Arts ink, to Papertrey Ink, to Memento. Lots and lots of red. Yum!

And how about that teensy wood veneer star? PERFECT with the stamped stars!

I have some of these mounted flush to the card front, and some on foam adhesive for dimension.
I also have ALL of the coated in lots of Glossy Accents, which I REALLY wish photographed better...



It looks like I got a small smudge of white there on my sentiment. Wop, wop...Oh well, that'll happen. I'll fix that somehow...

I really like the reds and white on the kraft card base. I only made one of these, but it was really pretty easy to make, and I'm sure I can come up with as many more as I need.

So, Balloons! SHINY balloons! Good stuff!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
All Best--
Richard

6 comments:

  1. Love it, every bit of it. You might think about making a red chart to share with your admirers so they can see what color each manufacturer's red is - you know, in your spare time : ) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So balloons is right! I believe the color red is a sign of assertiveness and so well done on sending these birthday wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great birthday card and red balloons are always a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! And yes, that little wooden star is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work with the balloons! Red is my favorite color and having all of those variations is out of the ball park!!
    (can you tell we're gearing up for Spring Training here in AZ?) Excellent work!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time!