The musings and offerings of a burgeoning greetings master

Friday, August 29, 2014

Early Halloween-y Fun! *NOW WITH PHOTO!*

We'll, keeping in the theme of challenges, I am entering the Simon Monday challenge blog, where the theme is Kraft and Halloween.   This is a quick post, because I am in Chicago with friends, and we're seeing Avenue Q tonight. Should be a blast!

Anyway, I made this--






This tag was a blast to make. Kraft card stock, lots of glitter adhered to dots of Scor-tape.  I have a roll of the 2" stuff, so my small circle punch works great with it.  My stamps are Studio G and Close to my Heart.  The top was done with a large scallop punch; I lined it up in the center, and it worked beautifully.

Ok, so that was great fun!  Off to have more!

Thanks for stopping by!
All Best--
Richard

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't get to see it but it must be great - what else could Kraft, glitter, and you be but great?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time!