The musings and offerings of a burgeoning greetings master

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here We Go!


So, this is sort of an accidental start, of sorts.  I have been following myriad cardmaking blogs, and participating in many of the challenges at StampTV, and I found I needed a blog url in order to play with some of the other sites.  SO!  Here I am.  I will be posting some pics and explanations about some of my work soon.  Above is a card I did for our dog sitter, Suzanne.  The stamps are 97725 Flowers from Inkadinkadoo.  Welcome, and thanks for reading.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card, I love the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love that stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And welcome to blogging to you! Thanks for your oh so kind comments- LOVE Your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ladies! REALLY appreciate the love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I really like this card. The color is so cheery . I bet the dog sitter appreciated a handmade card. Thanks for sharing.

    Just found your site from hmmmmm.... can't remember , but I am glad I did. Oh, from the blue tile card entry site.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time!